The challenges of globalization & competitiveness at the global level demand and all-round and wholesome personality on individuals based on strong value and ethics apart from mere academic/technical qualifications. Keeping this cardinal aspect in mind, the module is designed not only to develop positive frame of mind to the participants in negotiating with new/tough tasks & people but also enhance their skills in dealing with the changing situations.


  • On completion of this course the trainees are expected to handle their day-to-day problems faced on board independently and at the same time during period of crisis they are also taught to remain focused on the common goal than on individual benefits. The methodology used in interactive, group working and experiential by giving emphasis on the team-spirit. 60% of the time the participants are involved in activities, exercises and/or games. The remaining 40% of the time is used for debriefing. In short, the participants learn from the interactive sessions.


The course contents are as follows:-
  • Developing Positive attitude & importance pf Motivation.
  • Creativity & out-of-box thinking (demonstration through games)
  • Exercise for team building.
  • Leadership concepts & its effectiveness.
  • Communication skills with exercises.
  • Conflict Management concepts & its effect.
  • Assessment of Personality Development.


Duration: 2 days

Eligibility: For all new incumbents

No. of Participants: 10

Course Facilitators: Mr. R. K. Shankar & Ms. Sonika Gandhi

Course Venue: Oceans XV Nautical Services Pvt. Ltd.
F-209, Lado Sarai
New Delhi - 110030

Tel. No.: +(91)-(11)-46035710